Monday, April 14, 2014

My week on Instagram #12


Everything goes well here. I took a day off last week to go to Rotterdam (Kunsthal, lunch a bit of shopping) That was cool! I presented an Interior Plan at a client in Leiden. Went to a sample sale of my favorite brand: Le Mont Saint Michel (bought a beautiful cardigan and jacket) I did an Interior intake with a lovely family in a town close to Leiden and last but definately not least, we were present at Fort Festijn last Sunday! What a great day that was. So nice to finally meet Martine from Martine's Blog, Marleen from Bijzonder Plekje, Bianca (and Kate) from a Day with Kate, Marieke from Indie-ish and many many more! I wish you all a good week! But please let the storm go away...

2 comments:

  1. Jammer dat ik er deze keer bij Fort festijn niet bij kon zijn, vorige keer vond ik het erg gezellig. Wie weet een volgende keer. Pascale X

    ReplyDelete